Saturday, November 17, 2007

A day off for my Anniversary!

Tomorrow I may not post because its my wedding anniversary-Hubby and I have been married 6 years tomorrow!Boy,have I learned alot in those years-He is my first(and only!) husband but I am Wife #2 for him,which means I cannot get away with ANYTHING!LOL-Ironically,we dated 20 some years ago,when we were teenagers and I moved away then ended up bumping into him years later-6 months later we were married and 2 years after that we had our daughter!People who knew us both back in the 80's cant believe we are actually married now but its pretty cool.He is a terrific husband and father,and often will bring me home a dozen roses for no reason so he is a keeper!
Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

joe albero said...

A DOZEN ROSES!

YOU just lost a loyal visitor! How dare YOU expose some man brings home roses! My God, now I'm going to have to explain to MY Wife how he must be doing it out of guilt because NONE of us men do that any more. ROTFLMAO!

joe albero said...

Oh, Happy Anniversary, biotch! LOL ;-}

karen said...

Yeah, I'm outta here too. The green monster has reared its ugly head.

Chimera said...

Thanks y'all LOL Biotch- thats funny my brother in law calls me "Biznitch"!We plan to have a great weekend-and YES,When I woke up this morning he handed me a dozen red roses!Either hes doing something real bad or I am doing something very good ROFLMAO-Have a good weekend everyone!

BabyMamaNurse said...

Uhhem...steve...where are MY freaking roses? I'm the sister I deserve them LOL!

Teeheehee Happy Anniversary to my big sissy pooh.

I'm so interested in this stuff makes me think about blogging but I don't know.

Chimera said...

When would you find the time to blog?
For y'all that dont know,Cherokee Summer is one of my 4 sisters and she recently became an RN-long hours!I am so proud of her!
Thanks!Had a great Anniversary!Did I mention he also cooked me bacon,eggs and pancakes for brunch?LOL

joe albero said...

SHUT UP!

Anonymous said...

What??? No fru fru coffee to go with that brunch?

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary.
Donna