Monday, February 11, 2008

Chickens come to school to roost....


Call it a prank gone "afowl"......Staff at Northeast High School in Philadelphia,PA arrived Monday morning to find about 50 chickens strutting the halls of the school,pooping all over the place and just destroying it,and no classes were held.A local farmer came to corral the chickens and transport them to the agricultural-tech school in the city.Surveillance tapes are being reviewed for clues as to what person or persons pulled this very filthy prank.
I admit kids do some crazy shit in high school in the name of hijinks but I never heard of anyone loading the school corriders with livestock!lol

2 comments:

Tim Chaney said...

LoL Hey at least they didn't come to school with weapons or make a threat. Like your play on words there too. Pretty original hijinx I would say, I got a kick out of that but I guess as a taxpayer I will just sit here and scratch me head : ) Clucking Hilarious

Chimera said...

Thats crazy too-good thing the prank happened in a city setting-had it been a school in the sticks somewhere those chickens would have been gone!LOL In some rednecks freezer!