Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Trial of local physician started today

The trial of Dr.Mahmaud Shirazi opened today in Wicomico County Circuit Court.The local doctor was charged in 2007 with assault and sex offenses and he is no longer practicing medicine.I am no judge,and never claimed to be,but I do hope with all my heart he is found to be innocent.Having known him professionally and personally,he impressed me as being a respectable man who genuinely cared about his patients.I will be following the news closely for devlopments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i agree these ppls are stupid. i understnd if maybe he was checkin her back and he accidently got a lil too close but i dont see grindin. but he never made a move at our mom or anyone for that. and i think other woman are coming out to get part of the action and get his money. Our mom would never befriend a person they are claiming him to be.