Sunday, February 10, 2008

Recent DVD viewing:"The Brave One"



I finally had the chance to watch "The Brave One" this morning and while I am loathe to spoil it for those who haven't seen this new release yet,I would like to just say it is worth a watch,especially if you like Jodie Foster-which I do!She always plays the ballsiest characters and I have liked her since the classic Disney film "Freaky Friday".

In "The Brave One",Jodie Foster plays a woman who is attacked and her fiance killed in Central Park and after getting nowhere with the police,she seeks revenge against criminals while developing a rappport with a police detective(Terrence Howard)along the way.References are made to the infamous subway shooter Bernard Goetz and most people who have been victims of a violent crime will definitely relate to the characters.I got up early and was nodding off when I started watching it but by the first 10 minutes I was wide awake!Go out and rent it,it is good!

No comments: