Wednesday, January 9, 2008

"Deputy Droopy"


Every weeknight at 8pm,my family watches "MGM" on Boomerang,which is a network that shows classic cartoons 24-7 and one of my favorite channels."MGM",like the name implies,is a half hour show of cartoons from the MGM collection and they always kick it off with an episode of one of Tex Averys best efforts,"Droopy".Tonight they aired what has to be one of the funniest and one of my all-time favorite Droopys-"Deputy Droopy"!Droopy is the Sheriffs Deputy in an Old West town and is ordered to guard a safe filled with gold and to not make a single noise that will disturb the sheriff.Two ne'er do wells attempt to foil Droopy and rob the gold and he employs various methods to get them to make noise to alert the sheriff-and everytime the two crooks get hurt they scramble out the door and up into the hills outside of town to yell!LOL-If you know which episode I am referring to you will know why I just laugh my arse off everytime I see it!If you like classic cartoons and/or Droopy,and you get Boomerang(digital cable or satellite)check out "MGM" on weeknights at 8pm EST!

No comments: