Monday, January 14, 2008

Prison Break is back!


"Prison Break" on FOX is back tonight after the winter break and it is hotter than ever!Mahone is returned to Sona,Michael is placed out in the yard in a "hotbox" for failed escape and T-Bone is still scheming to dethrone Sammy.I don't know about other show fans,but I think Whistler is in cahoots with Sammy,undercover to try to get Lechero out of the way.Linc gets blindsided when authorities are tipped off to the kidnapping of his son,LJ,by Michael,no less,when he spills his guts to get out of the box.It surprised me,but Michael has an ulterior motive,you can be sure.For those of you who have yet to watch this show,Season 1 & 2 are on DVD and Season 3 is currently airing on FOX!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Prison Break is one of my favorite shows, second to Lost. Last nights show was a good one. So many new twists you never know what will happen!!

JIM

Chimera said...

I have watched it from the beginning and it has evolved farther than I ever thought it would-Season One is still the best so far.