Saturday, January 5, 2008

Much ado about nothing....


It seems like every time I surf the channels theres another Presidential hopeful being interviewed or discussed and frankly,I am just not impressed with any of them.The two-party system is antiquated at best,and the independent hopefuls,despite their best efforts,never seem to garner much mainstream support.I know dick about politics,but I try to bone up on the potential candidates and so far I am just not moved by any of them.I was pleased to see Edwards beat out Hillary in Iowa but disappointed that none of the Independent runners get any real attention from the press.I am a registered Democrat but I almost always vote Independent,and would never consider voting Republican.Ironically,the only Democrat I WOULD support is Edwards,but I don't think he is going to get the nomination.What do y'all think?

No comments: