Tuesday, December 18, 2007

And I thought I was a biotch!

I thought I was the worlds bitchiest wife LOL until I read about this....

Cheryl Grucz,61,of Washington Township,Michigan,went ballistic after her 65 year old husband Joseph asked her to turn up the heat this past Sunday night.She commenced to pull out a gun and fired a round into the couples flat screen TV in their basement while her husband hid his head under a pillow,then stormed upstairs.Mr.Grucz called 911 and reportedly told the operator that she got all excited over him wanting it warmer because she is "so cheap".Mrs.Grucz then picked up an extension and proceeded to tell 911 that she did not intend to harm him,but he has had a stroke and takes his frustration out on her."No,I am not" he retorted,and she says"Yes he does"!Whew!
She was arraigned Monday on various charges including assault with deadly intent & felony firearms violations.She was freed on a 50k bond until her preliminary hearing on January 15th and faces up to ten years imprisonment.The judge ordered her to seek domestic violence counseling.....you think?!!!!!

No comments: