Monday, December 17, 2007

Pamela divorcing Hubby #3


It comes as no suprise to me that Pamela Anderson Lee Ritchie Solomon has filed for divorce to end her 2 month marriage to Rick Solomon,best known as the former Mr.Shannen Doherty.Many speculated that her wedding to Solomon,which was taped for a reality show and featured a cardboard cake,was a publicity stunt.Just 3 days after she filed for divorce,Anderson stated they were "trying to work things out".
Her previous marriage to Bob Ritchie aka Kid Rock lasted a grand total of 6 months,and we all know about her tumultuous marriage to Tommy Lee of Motley Crue.She has also dated Bret Micheals of Poison and former actor Scott Baio.
Is it just me,or should she just stop and think before she says "I do"?I dont understand how anyone can take something as serious and life-changing as getting married so lightly.Marriage is supposed to be FOREVER.I know sometimes circumstances arise where divorce is the only option,but with a divorce rate of 50%,its evident people just dont take it seriously anymore.Unless my husband dies or leaves me,I am staying put.Even if he cheats,which he wont.He might mess up so bad that he wishes I would leave him but I will stay LOL.
Odds are Pam will end up burning through several more grooms before shes done.....recent rumours had her reconciling with her 1st husband Tommy Lee-time will tell.

No comments: