Thursday, December 6, 2007

Whats on YOUR playlist???

I was loading my husbands MP3 player last night and as I rifled thru my computer music library,I realized that if a complete stranger were to ever get a glimpse of my Mediaplayer library they would think I had multiple personalities.Im serious as a heart attack-just to name a few....the "Boogie Nights" soundtrack,KC & The Sunshine Band,Parliament and the Beatles are on the same playlists as Pantera,Skynyrd,Motorhead and Dr.Dre.And Frankie Valli is in there tooWhat the hell?LOL-so whats on everyones playlist?Im curious!

3 comments:

Historical Wit said...

You name it. Judas Priest, Metallica pre 1992, Pantera, The rolling Stones, The Police, The Clash, HuSkerdu, Nirvana, Mary J Blige, NWA, Outkast, Tupac, P-funk, Beasties, Herbie Hancock, Miles Davis, Led Zep, Queen, U2, Dave Brubeck, Mozart, John Williams (theme to superman, starwars, Jaws, etc), Elvis, Green Day, CCR, Buddy Holly, Lamb of God, Iron Maiden, Anthrax, Megadeath, Tori Amos, enya, Go Gos, and it goes on and on....but these are off the top of my head.

Chimera said...

Wow!Thanks for sharing-I thought I had a diverse playlist!And I admit I have NWA buried in there too-"F*ck the police" is a classic,I dont care if you like rap or not...LOL but most of the hiphop on my playlist is all old school stuff-Whodini,Sugar Hill Gang,and of course 2 Live Crew!I dont do much country but I do have Toby Keith in there too!

Historical Wit said...

I do have some country, but I prefer the whole album when it comes to listen time. Willie Nelsons Red headed Stranger, Ernest Tubb, and Hank. All the Hanks actually. Check out Hank III, you will love his stuff. He did a show at SU a couple of years ago.