Thursday, December 6, 2007

Tonights Law & Order CI



You all know I watch too damn much TV so I always know whats on and tonights "Law & Order:Criminal Intent" promises to be one of the best episodes ever!
For those of you who do not know,this show was "dropped" by NBC and USA Network stepped in to continue the show and produce new episodes.Its always been my favorite of the "Law & Order" franchises and tonights extended episode has Det. Goren (the incredibly sexy Vincent D'onofrio)going rogue undercover as a mental patient to investigate possible wrongdoings at a psychiatric facility.Its an interesting storyline because offscreen D'Onofrio has had psychiatric issues and rumor has it he has been diagnosed as schizophrenic.Anyone who knows me also knows that I have been a fan of Vinnies' for years.Ironically,my husband strongly resembles him,so much so that I jokingly call hubby "Goren".Theres just something special about Italian men..lol but I digress.Anyhow,be sure to catch "Law & Order CI" tonight at 10 pm on USA!


No comments: