Thursday, December 20, 2007

Speaking of bigots.....Anti-Semitism

While we are on the subject of bigotry,I was at a local fast food joint with my child earlier this week and noticed a swastika scrawled upon the side of the building.10 to 1 odds says it's nothing more than a prank by a stupid kid who doesn't even really know what it is or what it stands for,but nevertheless it is unsettling to see it right out in public and you think the business would get someone to hose it off.Do they even teach kids in school today about the horrors of WWII that were committed under that evil symbol?Or do they sweep the extinction of entire generations of Jews under the PC rug?Aryan hate groups are fond of the Swastika so a kid who doesn't even know what it means but scrawls it on his notebook or shoes is liable to get his ass handed to him by a black or Jewish kid who does know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Israeli people are reaping what they sow. I have no sympathy for them. They are trying to do to the Palestinian people what was tried on them 60 or so years ago. And the US is helping finance it all. If not for their power and influence in the US, they would have been branded a terrorist state long ago. No wonder the Arabs hate us and ram planes into our buildings!

Chimera said...

Anon 9:28
I will be the 1st to admit I know next to nothing about world politics,I was actually referring to bigotry here in America.One of my 4 sisters is a converted Jew by marriage and another of my sisters is married to a black man & they both encounter prejudice frequently-my younger sister more so because unlike with race,you can't always tell who is Jewish.None of the Jewish people I know are Israeli,but rather Eastern European.