Sunday, December 16, 2007

Are you ready for some football?????


Today and tonight,watching the games was quite interesting at our house....we had a Cowboys fan(my Dad) & a Redskins fan(my youngest sister) all under one roof and Totmomland is all for the Big Blue,the NY Giants!I will not even comment on this evenings game between NY and Washington-We thought for sure with Washington putting in a backup QB who hasnt started in years that the Big Blue would have a victory-alas they did not.We havent given up on the Giants yet-they are still 9 & 4.
My father hinted he might buy my hubby a Romo jersey for Christmas and he said he would wear a dress first,so I sure hope Dad doesnt call his bluff-Mr.Totmom has very hairy legs and wouldnt look good in drag LOL.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was trying to find an email address for you, but I failed...lol... I wanted to let you know, don't let those a$$holes on sbynews get to you. Your writing is great and the new releases, well, lets just say I have quite a few friends who make sure they hit the stores on the days new releases come out, so those posts are not unimportant. Keep up the good work and ignore those that try to keep you down. I am woman hear me roar...lo... I had to do that.... Thanks, Average Girl.

bayboy said...

I have a McNabb Jersey, but I won't let it go cheap!!! lol Congrats to the Eagles for their victory yesterday!!

Bayboy..(Go Eagles)

Chimera said...

LOL-Those dicks dont bother me one bit.They mainly just want to get a reaction with their posts.ROAR!!!!I hear you on that!

Chimera said...

Bayboy-keep the Eagles jersey LOL I dont look good in green.Been to any games this year?

bayboy said...

Only on my big screen tv. Those guys up in Philly town are too wild for me. They start tailgating @ around 7:30 am. Even on away games, they still go to the stadium lot. I think Jessica Simpson has tore Romo's ass up. ha, ha, ha.

Have a great Christmas,

Bayboy