Monday, December 10, 2007

Deck the halls with....uh...hit the deck!!!!

A 28 yr old Springfield,LA woman was charged with 2 counts of attempted murder,among other charges after shooting two men on Sunday night after a brief altercation.Ethel Shannon McKinney and her boyfriend,Audie Ray Criswell(is it me or does everyone in the South have 3 names???) got into it with the two men over their dog,who had destroyed McKinneys Christmas decorations.One victim got an arm shot,the other was hit in an arm and his torso,none of the shots were considered life-threatening according to police.I can understand her being pissed off,those yard decorations can get pricey....but I think the meaning of the holidays kinda escaped this lady.The only carol she will be singing is "All I want for Christmas is the charges dropped"!Then again,if I was 28 and had a name like Ethel,I would be a b*tch too LOL.Hopefully,the victims did take one thing away from this.....to keep their dog restrained!!!!

No comments: