Thursday, December 6, 2007

Happy Chanukah!


With the holiday of Chanukah starting today,I just wanted to express my wishes for a Happy Chanukah to my Jewish family & friends.Also,as a little "extra"....I have posted the lyrics to a modern classic song by Adam Sandler that I love and I think you will enjoy!
........................................................................................................................................................................
Okay...This is a song that uhh..There's a lot of Christmas songs out there and uhh..not too many Chanukah songs.So uhh..I wrote a song for all those nice little Jewish kids who don't get to hearany Chanukah songs.Here we go...
"Put on your yarmulke/Here comes Chanukah/So much funukah/To celebrate Chanukah/Chanukah is the festival of lights/Instead of one day of presents, we have eight crazy nights/When you feel like the only kid in town without a Christmas tree/Here's a list of people who are Jewish just like you and me/David Lee Roth lights the menorah/So do James Caan, Kirk Douglas, and the late Dinah Shore-ah/Guess who eats together at the Carnegie Deli/Bowser from Sha Na Na and Arthur Fonzerelli/Paul Newman's half Jewish, Goldie Hawn's half too/Put them together, what a fine lookin' Jew/You don't need "Deck The Halls" or "Jingle Bell Rock"'/Cause you can spin a dreidel with Captain Kirk and Mr. Spock- both Jewish/Put on your yarmulke/It's time for Chanukah/The owner of the Seattle Supersonicahs/Celebrates Chanukah/O.J. Simpson, not a Jew/But guess who is? Hall of famer Rod Carew- he converted/We got Ann Landers and her sister Dear Abby/Harrison Ford's a quarter Jewish- not too shabby/Some people think that Ebenezer Scrooge is/Well he's not, but guess who is/All three Stooges/So many Jews are in showbiz/Tom Cruise isn't, but I heard his agent is/Tell your friend Veronica/It's time to celebrate Chanukah/I hope I get a harmonicah/Oh this lovely, lovely Chanukah/So drink your gin and tonicah/And smoke your marijuanikah/If you really, really wannakah/Have a happy, happy, happy, happy Chanukah/Happy Chanukah

No comments: